kids

kids

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Fight


So, I had this long post all prepared for the day before “the big election”. However, I just got done reading and eating Nilla wafers with Jackson, and all the rhetoric seemed kind of trivial. Playing with my little boy reminded me what life is all about. It’s not about being Republican or Democrat. It’s not about who wins the power tomorrow.

This wonderful, amazing, blessed life is about glorifying God each and every day.

I am a mom. I am pro-life. I am pro-religious freedom. I am pro-family.

Tomorrow I will vote so that my voice does not get over-looked. I will vote in the hopes of electing individuals I believe will bring goodness into office. I will vote because it’s the right thing to do.

I hope you will join me.

Please continue to pray for our elected officials, our God given rights, our families, and our future.

Remember to never stop fighting for what’s right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment