kids

kids

Friday, February 3, 2012

God's Army

Abortion, sterilization, birth-control, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Planned Parenthood, HHS, pro-choice, pro-life, women’s rights, religious rights, government interference…


The list of words that are at the top of news columns this week could go on and on. In my eyes the argument seems so simple that I am stunned and physically sickened when I hear someone “arguing” for women’s rights. I’ve never understood why pro-abortion individuals insist on arguing for murder. Yup, I said it… I called the “pro-choice” pro-abortion and I said they are all for murder. Can you argue with me?


Aside from the abortion issue, there are many other current issues that bother me. How can someone contribute to an organization like planned parenthood?
“Planned Parenthood has been found to have engaged in fraud with taxpayer dollars, to violate abortion laws, to push teens into abortions without their parents knowledge, to cover up cases of sexual assault and child rape, to pressure women into having abortions, and to aid and abet sex traffickers.” (life news)
I read one article this week where they did an interview with a former employee of Planned Parenthood. She was also on Huckabee explaining her experience. (Abby Johnson) She explains that she witnessed an abortion taking place and when the probe was inserted into the uterus the baby tried to move away from the probe, as Abby put it “the child was fighting for it’s life and then it was just over”. She goes on to explain that Planned Parenthood is all about making money, not helping women. The encourage women to have abortions and push women into the procedure before they have a chance to think about it.


If you haven’t heard the recent news about the Susan G. Komen foundation and Planned Parenthood (maybe you’re living under a rock?) I encourage you to do some research of your own. As for me, I wont be supporting either group.
I don’t view the HHS issues

or the Planned Parenthood/Komen issues as “Catholic” issues. I view them as human issues. We, as human beings, are called to a higher standard. Jesus Christ came to this earth to die for ALL of us. How dare we turn our back on any of HIS children? This should not be women rights vs. religious rights. This should be about women standing up for what is right.


As I explained to one friend this week, there is only one moral code. Individuals don’t get to choose their own moral code. We all must follow God’s law because in the end He is all that matters. I will remain a warrior for God on earth and I will continue to fight for Him and His glory. I hope that you will do everything for the greater glory of God as well. I’m asking you to continue standing up for what is RIGHT, continue being a warrior for God. In the end, His army will prevail.

Don't forget to count your blessings--especially the small ones!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment