kids

kids

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Celebrate!!



My little guy turned 1 last week. It’s hard to believe that it’s been a year already! I don’t know where the time goes. We had a little family party with just us to celebrate and we’re having a super-bowl/birthday celebration with friends this coming weekend. I wanted to share some pictures from our family celebration. If I remember to take pictures this weekend I'll post some more nexty week.

He wasn't quite sure what to think of the giant cupcake that sat before him. He kept looking at us and then back to the cupcake like to say "Can I really eat this??"


Then he dove right in. He found it pretty tasty too. He likes to close his eyes like that when his picture is being taken. He's kinda a cheese-ball and likes to tease me.



Eliza decided she needed to show Jackson exactly how to eat the cupcake....the RIGHT way.


                         So with dinner and dessert all over his face this little guy was pretty happy!!

There's nothing quite like celebrating a kids birthday.  It's really true that when your kids are happy so are you, even if they got that way because of chocolate cupcakes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment