kids

kids

Monday, December 19, 2011

It's Almost Here...

I’ve been so busy trying to get things ready for Christmas and traveling that I haven’t been good about getting blog posts up. I’ll try to do my best in the next couple weeks, but I might not get very many up.


Today I was thinking about a 7 day to do list for Christmas. Once I started thinking about it I realized that today is almost over, and Christmas is on day 7, so I have re-visited my idea. Instead of a to do list of 7 items I wanted to give you 3 questions to think about between now and Christmas. Sometimes I think the best way to prepare for something is to simply ask yourself questions and critically think about the answers.


1. What have you done this Christmas season to make yourself better?


2. How have you prepared yourself for Christ’s birth?


3. Have you taken time to do something truly child-like this Christmas season?

 
You have a few days to improve your answers. So if you answer one of the questions with a no or an answer that isn’t satisfactory take some time to change it between now and Christmas.


Don’t forget to count your blessings!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment