kids

kids

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Day My Life Changed Forever

May 12, 2009 was a day that changed my life forever. My sweet Eliza Catherine was born. She took over 38 hours and a c-section to come into this world, but she hasn't stopped since she arrived. She is constantly making me laugh. I have to stay on my toes around her or I might miss something. I can't believe that she has been in my life for 3 years...I have loved every single day. Eliza certainly brings a little spunk and a lot of sunshine to this world. I have no doubt that she will change the world.

 "I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." 


 It seems like just yesterday that my little Eliza was a baby.
 Here is a picture of Eliza when she is just a year old. She was just barely walking around.
 I can't believe how much she grew in only a year. Here she is on her 2nd birthday enjoying some yummy chocolate cake.
Spunkier than ever! This is a picture from just the other day. she's singing and dancing/bouncing on her trampoline. You can't see from this angle, but her little brother is cracking up. She can always bring a smile to his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment