kids

kids

Friday, October 14, 2011

The beginning...

So, I’m new to this whole blogging thing. I’ve been told that this will be a good way to document this crazy thing I call my life. It seems like at least 3 times a day I’m telling myself “ I should really write this down”. So here’s my small attempt at writing all that “stuff” down.

I don’t have a ton of extra time during the day to make these posts long and eloquent, plus I never was a very good writer, so some will probably only be a few sentences. I hope that along the way you will find some inspiration for your own crazy life.

Some of the blessings I'm counting today:
Going to the park with my kids on a sunny fall day.
Smoothies for breakfast.
Target brand baby supplies saving me money.

Always remember to count your blessings-- especially the little ones. J

1 comment: